Theatre New Zealand Home
COME TO THEATREFEST
Regional and Final details under TheatreFest>Dates and Venues or click here.
The finalists for the 2019 TheatreFest have been announced
- A. Dargaville Little Theatre. Too Late. (NZ) Written & Directed by Debra Steele
- Y. Diocesan School for Girls (Auck) Hang. by ? Directed by Sarah Spicer
- Y. Napier Girls High School. Verbatim. (NZ) by William Brandt. Directed by Amy Edwards
- Y. Hutt Valley High/Community Theatre Co. We'll Meet Again. (NZ) Written & Directed by Tama Smith.
- Y. St Andrews College. Me & My Friend Act 1. by Gillian Plowman. Self Directed Philip Nordt & Toby Lee.
- A. Riccarton Players. The Beach. (NZ) by Ashleigh Hook. Directed by Giles Wood
- A. Riccarton Players. Fin & Euba. by Audrey Cefaly. Directed by Christina Stachurski.
- Y. Park Players. (LP High School) Cut. (NZ) Written & Directed by Diane Dupres.
5x Youth, 3x Adult.
5x NZ Plays
Theatre New Zealand provides a national link between people who are interested in theatre.
There are thousands of people working in theatre societies, schools, youth theatres and other organisations throughout Aotearoa-New Zealand. You can become involved with others who share your vision, passion and commitment to theatre.
Our objectives are:
- to promote New Zealand theatre.
- to encourage high standards in all aspects of theatre including performance, production, staging, design and writing.
- to foster the appreciation and study of theatre.
- to act as a national consultative and advisory body in all aspects of theatre.
- to conduct or arrange courses, workshops, festivals or competitions on any aspect of theatre.